Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

The holy grail of Black Metal albums

Korean for RUINED? who knows

Pyha is the pseudonym of this korean artist that according to the reviews and a certain halo of mysterious legend recorded this masterpiece when he was only 14 years old.
The principal aspect about this album is that it succeeded where a lot of others failed (from big record label consolidated artists to home productions), To create a REALLY SCARY ambient.

Further information can be found at tUMULt, the label who distributed the album.

The "band" somehow can be found on internet under the name of Pyha and also like Ruined that seems to be the name (in korean). I don't know, as I said, information around this artist is blurry and confusing, fact which make it's mystery halo even bigger and better.

Know what? better hear it (in darkness if possible) and judge it by yoursef. For me is sure, it's a fucking masterpiece and totally give me the creeps.

2 comments:

  1. HOla Senor ! YOu have a really cool blog going here ! THanks for introding me the works of Bill MCright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thank you very much!
    The blog was a little bit sleepy the last 2 months because I was away from home, but I will try to keep it up from now on.
    You're always welcome.

    ReplyDelete